Anime Parody MADs



Sorry I haven't really been able to keep up with the posts like I should, been busy organizing and cleaning around the house.

This way posted by a dannychoo.com member named Coco the Bean in the news items.

Multiple anime OP parodyMADs.

Haruhi x Hidamari Sketch OP


By the way, I realize that I haven't had this blog for long, but I would like to make it as good a blog as possible. I haven't covered any anime or idols, both quite an integral part of otaku-dom. So, I just want to let you all know that I will be covering everything, but it may take a bit for some things because I'm still getting the hang of this and I'm very busy. As a matter of fact I'm starting my next college semester in about a week or so, that will make it even harder for me. I will try to keep a pace of 1 post every 1-2 days, but we will see what happens.

Anyway, without further ado, here are a few OP parody MADs.

This is actually an ED: Haruhi x Hidamari Sketch ED


Gurren Lagann x Cutie Honey OP


Idolm@ster Xenoglossia x Neon Genesis Evangelion OP


Sunon: Sunohara x Kanon OP


Kanon x Lucky Star OP


And last, but definitely not least: Haruhi x Lucky Star OP (I love this one xD).


Has anyone here made any MADs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment